car usb sd aux adapter for OEM car radio,car audio mp3 cd player adapter
Introduction: Car MP3 Interface (CMI) is an digital virtual CD changer , which can be easily installed and used. It is deliver CD quality music directly into car stereo system via CD changer port. CMI support direct controls from car radio panel and steering wheel. It support SD/SHSD/MMC card and Usb stick play via build-in USB slot and SD card slot. Aux port support universal aux audio line in. Main Feature : 1.Direct Connection via CD changer Port with CD quality sound 2. Control music files from your car radio panel or steering wheel. 3.Support USB Flash, SD Card and 3.5mm jack input. 4.Building in high quality MP3/WMA decoder 5.Building in Amplifier chips 6.No signal interfere, No battery required 7.Smart design and Easy to install and use
A. Before installation, please carefully read the user manual. To guarantee user interests, it is
suggested that installed by professional staff.
B. Some vehicles require the special removal tool set to dismantle ,you can order from us or consult car audio professional.
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition (if your radio use a security code, make sure that you have the code before unplugging the radio.)
2. Un-mount the radio from the dash and find CD changer port at the back of radio.
3. Plug the CMI connector into CD changer port firmly.
4. Insert USB stick or SD card/ T/F Card into USB port. Once the unit is installed just power on the car radio ,you can press CD button then to check symbol of LED light being on. Meanwhile CDC,EX or CD01 will display on the radio screen( depends on radio type). Now it will work normally.
5. After successfully tested, re-assemble the radio, and put CMI to proper place.
1. Turn off car engine and remove key from ignition.
2. Removal car radio from the dash in order to get assess to the back of radio.
3. Find CD Changer port and plug iPod car adapter cable connector into it. Make usre firm connection.
4. Connect your apple device with adapter by 8p to iPod cable. Turn on radio and press CD (Disc/model/CDC/AUX) button until “CD- X-X) appear on radio screen. And play music to check left and right sound is ok. and test if can control radio track+/- ,Disk+/-
5. After all testing OK , assemble radio and put iPod car adapter in proper place.