Compatible Vehicle:Toyota , Mazda , VW Audi , Honda
Steering Wheel and Radio Button Control:Yes
Packaging & Delivery
Neutral Retail Box
Shipped in 3 days after payment
Car Bluetooth USB AUX Radio Adapter for Fiat Flfa Lancia 8pin OEM Stereo
Bluetooth Music & Hands-Free Car Interface (hereinafter referred as ‘BTI’) is installed on the OEM radio via wire harness without interference. It delivers Hi-fi quality sound rivaling original CD. BTI achieves hands-free phone call (HFP) and Bluetooth music play (A2DP) via car stereo and steering wheel control or remote control box as well as AVRCP control technology.BTI offers 3.5mm auxiliary input to support any external sound sources and standard 5V USB charging port. (V2 version, USB port supports music play).
1. CD sound quality: Connected to car stereo via wire harness without interference or loss of sound quality.
2. Plug & play: Installed via OEM CD changer port fast, integrated with the car.
3. Hands-free phone call (HFP): Supports Answer/Hang up/Reject/Re-dial etc via car radio buttons and steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
4. Wireless A2DP playback: Easily streaming music of Bluetooth devices into factory car stereo system.
5.Bluetooth AVRCP Control: Controls Prev/Next Track, Pause/Play, Fast forward/backward via car radio buttons or steering wheel buttons or remote control box.
6. Music input: Support USB or SD card input, controls Prev/Next Track, Pause/Play via radio button or remote control box.
7. Aux Input: Supports 3.5mm auxiliary input, enables any external audio sources to contact.
8.Easy Charge: Offers 5V/1A standard USB charging port.
Working Thoery :
BTI Bluetooth Box
Remote control box
3.5mm Aux Cable
* Does BTI work with all Bluetooth devices?
Most Bluetooth devices (Such as iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 6+ iPads and iPod Touch Android phones) are compatible with the BTI; However, we do not guarantee that all Bluetooth devices are compatible.
* When I press CD/AUX button, the radio display is not CD1-1, will BTI work?
If you press CD/AUX button, the radio do not display CD1-1, BTI will not work. Adjust to CD1-1 model manually.
* If CD or AM/FM, when an incoming call, will the radio switch BTI model automatically?
You get an incoming call, you need to switch to BTI model manually as BTI works as an external CD Changer; it could not switch to Bluetooth model automatically like OEM Car integrated media systems.
* Will an incoming call mute the audio play from AUX or USB player?
Audio playback from AUX or USB will automatically pause and mute.
* Why some phone can not automatically connect after you turn off Bluetooth setting?
BTI can automatically connect after turn off radio or engine. For iPhone, if you turn off Bluetooth setting, sometime BTI can not connect automatically, you need to connect BTI manually. But there will not happen for Android phone.
* What’s the play order for Bluetooth, USB, and AUX?
USB and AUX device work just plug and play, this means Bluetooth will automatically disconnect and play USB or AUX sound sources. If you plug USB and Aux device at same time, you can switch among BT, USB and AUX, the order is BT-USB-AUX-BT.
* For BTI V2 version, does USB music play and charging at same time?
For V2 Version, USB music play and charging can work simultaneously. But the charging speed is slower than V1.
* For BTI V2 version, how do I set the music file?
For V2 version, you can set the music file in one folder or some folders or set the music file into USB device directly or mix folders and music files together. BTI plays the music file orderly according to the time of files setting.
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.